PAPER FORMAT AND ADMISSION CONDITIONS
Both national and international authors, including researchers, postgraduate students, teachers and specialists, are invited to publish the articles. The manuscripts submitted should correspond to the subject of the journal, be original, be not previously published in other printed or electronic editions. Manuscripts of review and analysis, summary reports and professional reviews are also welcomed.
The author is responsible for the content, reliability of the information as well as the references to official documents (links). All submissions shall be free from falsification and plagiarism.
Publication is free of charge.
- The journal includes the following scientific specialties:
- Agricultural Sciences:
4.2.3. Infectious diseases and animal immunology;
4.2.4. Private zootechnics, feeding, feed technology and technology for the production of animal products;
4.3.1. Technologies, machinery and equipment for agro-industry;
4.3.4. Technologies, machinery and equipment for forestry and wood processing;
- Social and Human Sciences:
5.2.3. Regional and sectoral economics;
- Technical design. MS Word; Page orientation – portrait, format А–4; Margins (top, bottom, right, left) 30 mm; Paragraph indent – 10 mm; Spacing – 1.5; Font size of abstract– 10; Font size of main text – 12; headset – Times New Roman.
- Articles should be sent to the email address email@example.com with the author`s first name and last name, as well as scientific specialties marked on the subject of letter.
- The article should contain the following data:
- Number on the Universal Decimal Classification (UDC).
- Title of article (in Russian and English);
- Сведения об авторах. Information about author(s), such as:
– Last name, first name, patronymic of each author (in Russian and English, completely);
– Full name of the organization – affiliation of each author, country, city (in Russian and English). If all authors of an article work in the same institution, it is possible not to specify the place of work of each author separately;
– Correspondent mail address
- Abstract (200-250 characters) in Russian and English
- Keywords (5–10 words) in Russian and English
- The article should contain the following structure: Introduction. Materials and methods. Results and discussions. Conclusions. References.
- The number of coauthors should not exceed 4 authors.
- The minimum length of the article is 5 pages.
- Figures and tables should be included in the text of the article. Figures should be of no less than 300 dpi. Each figure should be numbered and be placed in the text after being referenced.
- The tables are also placed after they are referenced in the text. Each table should have a short number corresponding to the title. The usual abbreviations are used. Physical units are given in the International SI System (GOST 8417-81).
- Formulas need to be written in a clear and understandable way, with all the letters being displayed. It is advised to use Microsoft Word formula editor with standard settings when typing formulas. Scanning formulae from other sources (books, journals, etc.) is not allowed.
- Part of self-citation should not exceed 20%.
- Text originality should be no less than 60%.
- The reference list is given in alphabetical order, completed according to the standard GOST 7.0.5-2008. The presence of links in the text is adviced (numbered links are given in the text in square brackets in plain text format). The authors are responsible for the accuracy of the information, the accuracy of the citations and references to official documents and other sources. Each source is referenced in the language in which it is published. If a cited source has a DOI index, it should also be specified.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right not to accept works that depart from these rules.